Tuesday 9 September 2008

Views from the Garden

The view of my side garden; I water it only once a week (if I remember) & it just grows & grows...I thinking about ripping out my entire lawn in favor of this sort of thing. I've got all kinds of perenials, a cherry tree, & mixed in vegetables too....along with a few industrial elements :)
I love morning glories....I planted a few seeds a couple years ago, & they continue to pop up in the spring, & climb up fences, trelleses, etc. Love the purple ones; they're soooo purple; almost neon in the sun.... This year I have lots of purples, some of the huge sky blue ones, & a whole bunch of whites--dont know where they came from, but where I had pinks & purples last year, I got white & only white in one spot this
year....wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment