Monday 22 September 2008

Views from the Garden...

My purple morning glories are pink now....weird. I wonder if it's from all the rain we just got...??? Hmmmm....


I had to make some little pumpkin benches for my vine that's growing along the fence...although, I don't really know if these are pumpkins or not...I got a variety seed pack from an organic see co. this spring; so far I have 1 white pumpkin, one orange, a bunch of little yellowish baby gourds, & these things that seem to be growing by the day.

This is the back patio; salvaged concrete stones & a big steel crusher cone for a fire pit...



The grapes are almost ripe; I think I have enough to try my hand a home made wine---if I can get to it between art projects, making new sculpture, & the City Hall proposal :)
I love fall....

No comments:

Post a Comment