Sunday 28 September 2008

late sept garden view

Another beautiful fall morning.....the garden is exploding with color, the morning glory vines are taking over, but I like it! I'm feeling inspired to get to work & create something new (for the garden; even if only for temporary, until it goes to a gallery...)


Gourds of unknown origin: growing along the fence: I had to make some holders, cuz they were getting so big!!
Tons of grapes this year; I'd like to try making wine; if I have time.... Skwishy Cat; on the garden shed step that the kids & I mosaic-ed one day...

Couldn't resist a snap of the rose with sparkling dew....



Sunflowers are so cheery; they just pop up everywhere; I feed the birds sunflower seeds...

I even planted some red ones just for fun!


The stream: how I love it so... forget-me-nots thrive in it; I have to tear them out every month or so: they back up all the water & overflow the creek! If anyone out there ever wants some; just let me know...


Steel pipe planter...

Feather: following me around & loudly demanding his morning pets, as usual :)

No comments:

Post a Comment