Friday 26 September 2008

Table & Benches-A20 Fitness Project

Another busy day yesterday; meetings in Boise in the morning & then home to work on finishing up the benches & table all afternoon/evening. We were going to install tonight (Friday night) but just dont quite have the time to get everything finished up: I've still got to cut the bamboo & install it on the table, & make some adjustments to the bench height....and do some more clean up on the insulator planters too. All the little details that take awhile. Today, I should get all that wrapped up, & we can be loaded & ready to go for install on Saturday evening...
The bench tops turned out amazing!! I put a clear oil sealer over the wood & the color intensified amazingly! I love that the pieces are not quite the same shape, & not perfect either; the organic-ness is a nice contrast to the simple lines of the steel & concrete....
Table is almost done; just gots to add the bamboo; it will look stunning with the contrast, I think! More later; I've got to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment