Tuesday 15 December 2009

New Romantic Jewelry Collection

I'm very excited about a new line of jewelry I just started on; finished up the first pieces this weekend. Much more romantic & detailed than my normal jewelry; these are a lot of fun! They still have some of my industrial accents, like tiny lightbulbs, little fuses, & other bits & pieces, but done in a much more feminine way. Check out the pics:
There are some pieces of old jewelry that have been recycled into new designs, lots of freshwater pearls, old rhinestones, & of course old keys.... This one is my fav. of the moment; love the old crystal & the little lock :)

Can't get enough old keys :) This one too! An old hotel key; love all the details on the key itself!

See more pics & prices on my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/REFINERII.
Stay tuned; more to come :)
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment