Thursday 23 October 2008

Meridian City Hall Proposal

I got my proposal done in the nick of time; the deadline was tight, & it hit at a super-busy time; last week!! Here is my proposal: there is a model that goes with it; on public display somewhere in Meridian right now; I'll get the details later.... Anywho, I am 1 of the 3 artists that were chosen to submit a proposal; all 3 proposals will be on display in public for voting for a month, & then will go before the final arts committee where 1 will be chosen....

My take on the project was the name of Meridian; based on the surveyor's meridian of Idaho. My design is based off antique surveying equipment/compasses that would have been used in the days when the state was being surveyed. I think it's a pretty cool design, & would be a fun project; check out the proposal below; just click on the pages to enlarge....







No comments:

Post a Comment