Saturday 5 July 2008

Etsy Store

I opened my store a couple months ago, only listing a few things; jewelry & wedding bouquet/tree toppers. I just finished up my 1st custom wedding bouquet order & got rave reviews, & have been contacted for more; the bouquets are getting a lot of attention on the store---will be adding the ones that are up in McCall: going up on the 16th & will bring them home... Anyway, I've also been working on more jewelry in the evenings & adding to the store; check it out at http://refinerii.etsy.com


Custom bouquet & new fuse necklace

Other new necklaces....
Although a lot of the prices on Etsy seem to me to be too low, I'm optimistic that as I add more to the store, things will sell. It would be nice to have a bit of extra $ here & there... When I get a few more things listed, I'm planning on doing an announcement: letting everyone on my list know that they can buy things online now: hopefully that will be a nice option for those who don't get into the galleries... We'll see :)




No comments:

Post a Comment