Thursday 22 August 2013

Hyde Park Curb A'Faire-Boise's Newest Street Performance Event!

I'm going to be creating the Grande Prize Trophy for Boise's newest street performance event: the Hyde Park Curb A'Faire & I'm so excited!  


We have a shopping trip planned for tomorrow to hunt for treasures to create something amazing for this---Pacific Recycling, the Reuseum, Idaho Power Salvage, & a few other secret location... ; )

Not sure yet what it's going to look like, but I'm really looking forward to creating something whimsical with a bit of a steampunk influence....  We shall see.... I'll update on progress.

If you are a performer interested in this event; contact me for the application---email me at refinerii@yahoo.com & I might even be able to get the fee waived for you ; )  

This is going to be a fun new event for Boise, & I'm really excited to be involved---check out the FB event page at: Hyde Park Curb A'Faire for all the details.  

Hope to see you there!

-Amber-

No comments:

Post a Comment