Saturday 20 July 2013

I AM FUSION Awards

This is the 2nd year I have created the I AM FUSION Awards for Boise's Fusion Magazine.
Boise's only red-carpet celebration of local talent & business: & I am honored to be able to create the trophies that are presented to the winners :)
 The big event was tonight at the Egyptian Theater: I was not able to attend this year due to other commitments, but from the buzz on Facebook, it sounds like it was a great success again :)
36 trophies were delivered this afternoon for the event; & I must say: I really like the design this year; polished aluminum for lots of sparkle, steel, & copper: simple & elegant...
Thanks so much to Rogue Graphics for the help, along with Blake Trailers & Idaho Custom IronWorks--could not have done this without you :)  

Even though I already know who won, it's fun to see the winner's comments coming in on Facebook.
Congrats to everyone who was nominated & to the winners---I'm jealous, lol: wish I could keep one of my trophies ; )   Maybe someday, lol; but seriously; love being a part of this event!  I hope everyone likes the trophy design---this is one of my favs of all-time :)

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment