Saturday 8 June 2013

And the Winner is.....

Congrats to Jenny Hansen: you are the winner of a pair of tickets to Carnevale!!
Thanks to everyone who entered; hope to see you at the Garden on Saturday :)
Omg: I'm getting so excited for the party---and I don't even have my costume figured out yet..well, I have a few things; a cute top-hat, matching spats, & a pair of big metal wings...the rest will hopefully come together next week ; )
I had wanted to reveal the trophies on Friday, but this preview pic will have to do: they are actually farther along than this, but the plaques will not be ready until Monday: so I will do the big reveal then.  I must say; I think these are going to be some of the coolest trophies I have ever made; right up there with the Nascar trophy :)  And they are big; over 2 feet tall. I can't wait to see what people think of them next week.

OK; back to work for me--busy weekend, & crazy busy next week with preparations.  Trophy pics will be coming on Monday & maybe even a sneak peek or two at my costume & wings tomorrow ; )

Amber


No comments:

Post a Comment