Monday 28 May 2012

"Pipe Bracelets" Just listed on Etsy :)

The "pipe bracelets" from the Bourgeois Chic collection are up on my Etsy shop :)
Actually, these are made from recycled aluminum canisters that I cut apart & clean, sand, polish, & finish to a shine....but the pipe bracelet name stuck :)
A set of 3 in various sizes for $55
They are super lightweight & fun to wear; sized to fit easily over an average sized hand & stay in place: if you are petite (like my Mom) they slip off too easily.  Options for split ring/adjustable sizes coming soon :)
You can also see these in person on the runway at the next RAW show in June: the 21st at the Powerhouse in Boise.  Tickets are on sale now: www.rawartists.org
I will be introducing a whole series of new industrial-chic jewelry & accessories as part of the Bourgeois Chic show :) And I'll have my usual assortment of industrial hardware & steampunk jewels on sale too...
Hope to see you at the show :)

Amber




No comments:

Post a Comment