Monday 28 November 2011

Idaho Botanical Garden Online Auction

Just listed: one of my favorite necklaces....

Kelly green glass beads with a vintage lipstick tube, brass key, & vintage rhinestone charm.  Accented in silver with matching green Austrian crystal accents. 
Up for auction at: the Idaho Botanical Garden
Just in time for the holidays; shop the online auction for all sorts of gifts :)
The proceeds benefit the gardens, & you stay out of the mall: win/win :)  And your holiday purchases are tax deductible...
There are all sorts of items: from concert tickets, to movie passes, handmade items, & gift certificates:
and of course: this very special necklace...watch out though: I have it on good authority that Lori from Giraffe Laugh is on a mission to have this one....lol
Last year, I did all of my holiday shopping this way: it was great!: no crowded stores, lots of time to pick out the perfect gift & a great selection: I found something for everyone on my list :)
And the fact that my holiday purchases were supporting a local, non-profit, educational entity; made the holiday shopping experience (omg) enjoyable!
Check out all the great gifts here:

Happy Shopping!

Amber




No comments:

Post a Comment