Tuesday 28 September 2010

Show & Tell---Wedding Bouquets

Just wanted to share the latest bouquets; lots of orders lately for the entire wedding party :)

These are little balls to be carried by the flower girls; cute idea...
 The bridal bouquet, with dark purple/grape crystals & black & cream pearls; love the color combo...
 I'm also doing matching bouts & bouquets for all 6 bridesmaids & groomsmen :) 



 And this one was a first: request for turquoise & lime green: I think it turned out pretty awesome: better than I thought it would at first.   The bright colors really stand out :)
 Love the turquoise dangly crystals: they add lots of movement & sparkle...
For the bride & the groom: this one is shipping out today---hope she likes it :)

Next on the list is a set in emerald green & black--should be stunning, I think.  The orders are keeping me pretty busy right now: they are lots of fun to make though--it's nice to play with sparkles & girly girl stuff :)  Bouquets are for sale on my Etsy shop.

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment