Friday 5 March 2010

First Friday; tonight in Eagle

Please Join Us...
First Friday in Eagle, March 5th: 5--9 pm
Stop in at Galerie Belle Ame to see a collection of my large outdoor sculpture, including the Machine, Serenity, & a cute new piece I like to call Mohawk. There is quite a collection: eight unique pieces; one that stands 15 feet tall!

I'll also be introducing a new line of jewelry; combining industrial hardware with romance.... Materials include light bulbs, pearls rhinestones, bits & pieces of old jewelry, fuses, gears, clockworks, & some very special chandelier crystals that I brought back from Italy... I'll be there all evening with Kevin to visit: stop in & say hi--we have lots of big projects coming up & exciting news to share: so come enjoy a glass of wine with us!!
Galerie Belle Ame is located at 179 South Eagle Road, parking is available at Albertsons across the street.
Hope to see you there!!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment