Sunday 24 January 2010

In Milano Italy

Ciao! from Milano---I have been in Italy for a week, & plan on staying for at least 3 more weeks; possibly for 7 weeks or more total :) I have another blog set up if you want to follow along with our adventures...

I am here with Alysa: my husband's daughter, who is just getting started in modeling: she was invited to come to Milan & I am tagging along as chaperone/sponsor/organizer. So far it's been a whirlwind; we arrived a day late due to flight cancelations, & have been running all week :) But, I'm enjoying the cafe bars & the pace of the city; love the different work schedule; wish it was this way at home :)

I'll still be posting a few things on this blog; project proposals that I'm working on & such, but it will be pretty quite until I return....

Ciao for now :)
amber

No comments:

Post a Comment