Thursday 24 April 2008

Custom wall piece

So, this was a rush job for an interior designer that I've worked with before....I think the pieces came out great! They were made for a huge construction company, here in Boise, Id. Anyway, there were a lot of last minute details; I had a week to finish all three pieces, & then about 4 hours to add a bit more to each of the side panels; all in all, I think it turned out great!!



Beings how this was for a construction co; I added a bit of rebar, & a concrete core as accents on the main piece; I think othe overall look turned out awesome; very happy!!!

Here's a couple pics of the lobby, & a piece I made about a month ago to go there....



This, being only my second post on blogger; if you would like to see previous posts, please visit http://blog.refinerii.com or see my website at www.refinerii.com or if you are a spacer; visit myspace at www.myspace.com/refinerii
Will write more later; must sleep now......
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment